Inquire About Our Passive Vent Flares
Solar Spark® Vent Flares are widely used for odor and emission control at passive outlets, such as cap vents, leachate stations, or from gas outbreaks at the surface of active or closed landfill cells.
These units are ruggedly constructed for long life and feature solar-powered continuous ignition
with very low maintenance requirements. Mounting hardware can be provided to adapt to any situation.
Solar Spark® Vent Flares are typically used on landfill gas vents, wells, or leachate system cleanout lines to combust flammable gases. Solar Spark® Vent Flares combust flammable gases at low ambient pressure without the need for blowers or external power.
Standard Features Include:
- All Weather Stainless Steel Spark-Pilot
- Solar-Powered Continuous Ignition System, 6-Volt Or 12-Volt
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve
- Inline Flame Arrester
- 2-90 SCFM or 5-140 SCFM Flow Rates
Optional Accessories Include:
- Solar-Powered Vacuum Fan
- Stainless Steel Visibility Shield
- Cold Weather Insulation Kit
- Guy Wire Kit
- Data Logger Kit with Thermocouple and Flame Pilot Tube
- Propane Tank Gas Combustion Kit
- Redundant Safety Ignition System
- Dairy and Animal Feeding Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Biogas Facilities
- Petroleum or Natural Gas Production and Transmission
Contact EPG to find out how easy and inexpensive it is to use one of our flares to eliminate foul odors and VOC's (volatile organic compounds) emanating from the landfill.
Other Flares ProductsAvailable from EPG:
LTL Biogas Flares
Solar Spark® Vent Flares are patented and registered trademark of LSC Environmental Products, LLC.